A quote by Jim Corbett about Legendry Golden mahseer – TheWater Tiger. Its a specially designed angling trip on
Arunachal Pradesh, the land of dawn-lit mountains, lies on the north-eastern tip of India. The state is bounded by Myanmar in the east, Bhutan in the west, China in the north and Assam in the south. More than 60 percent of Arunachal Pradesh is covered with evergreen forests with numerous turbulent streams, roaring rivers, deep gorges, lofty mountains, snow-clad shining peaks and thousands of species of flora and fauna.
Arunachal Pradesh is the largest state in the north-eastern region. Itangar is the capital. The population is about 1.1 million. The main languages spoken are Hindi, Assamese and English. Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity are the major religions. Arunachal Pradesh is governed by a chief minister responsible to a unicameral legislature.
The climate varies from hot and humid to heavy rainfall. Dolomite, graphite, coal, quartzite, yellow ochre, marble and limestone are the main minerals. Siang River in Arunachal Pradesh is a part of the great Brahmaputra. Siang River enters India in the Upper Siang District of Arunachal Pradesh. The River is known to have its origin in China and offers one of the premium wilderness expeditions in the world.
Siang River valleys and tributaries are the home of the Adi people of Arunachal Pradesh. The Siang River offers ample opportunities for adventure sports like river rafting, angling, and trekking. A hanging bridge on the Siang River is an interesting sight to be seen. The bridge made of cane and bamboo is around 60 to 70m long, connecting the hill tribal settlements. The river Siang is known as Brahmaputra in Assam. The Brahmaputra is the confluence of Siang and Lohit rivers of Arunachal Pradesh.
Siang, Kameng Subansiri, Kamla, Siyum, Dibang, Lohit,Noa,Dihing Kamlang and Tirap are the main rivers. Important festivals are Mopin, Solung, Nyokum, Si-Donyi, Boori-boot, Dree, Reh, Chalo-loku and Kshyatsowai.
Best Season : Oct to May
The Fish :
Phone : +91-9999030436
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.india-angling.com/siang-fishing-trip.html
What is included in the tour
- Wildlife watching
- Nature Photography
- Mahseer fishing
- Rare Wildlife experience of India.
- River camping.
- Rain forest adventure.
- Captivating nature beauty.
- Tour Name : Siang Fishing Tour
- Trip Duration : 20 days
- Day 00 - Delhi/ Dibrugarh. O/N Hotel
- Day 01 - Dibrugarh/ Pasighat. O/N Hotel
- Day 02 – Pasighat/ Rottung (Sireng River). Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 03 – Sireng River Camp Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 04 – Sireng River Camp Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 05 - Sireng River Camp. Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 06 - Sireng River/ Yembung Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 07 - Yembung Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 08 - Yembung/ Pangi/ Yembung. Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 09 - Yembung/ Siyom/ Yembung. Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 10 - Yembung/ Boleng. Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 11 – Boleng (Simang river). Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 12 – Boleng (Simang river) Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 13 – Boleng (simang river) Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 14 - Boleng/ Renging village Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 15 - Renging/ Yemne Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 16 - Yemne River camp Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 17 - Yemne River Camp Full day fishing. O/N camp
- Day 18 - Drive to Passighat. O/N Hotel.
- Day 19 - Drive to Dibrugarh. O/N Hotel.
- Day 20 - Transfer to Dibrugarh airport.